The certified caregiver certificate program is designed to prepare students for entry level healthcare positions in assisted living facilities. Students completing this program will be prepared to take the knowledge examination for certification by the Arizona Board of Nursing’s Care Institution Administrators and Assisted Living Facility Managers (NCIA/ALFM).
Ready to Get Started?
What courses will I need to take?
What will I learn?
Upon successful completion of this course, student will:
- safely perform skills of a certified caregiver.
- work effectively as part of a healthcare team.
- practice culturally appropriate care.
- pass the certified caregiver licensing exam.
- obtain employment as a certified caregiver.