Becoming a Student at Coconino Community College
- Last Updated: 08 November 2016
Getting started with Coconino Community College is easier than you think. The following steps will guide you to becoming a Coconino Community College student.
Apply for Admission
The College is open to any person seeking enrollment. There is no cost to apply using one of the three types of applications that best describes you this semester:
- Regular Admission/Credit Application: Students need only complete an application if they are new to CCC or have not taken CCC classes within the past 5 years. You may apply online here if you meet any one of the following criteria:
- you have graduated from high school or you have earned a GED;
- or you are at least 18 years of age or older;
- or you are a new transfer student from another college.
- Special Admission Application: If you are currently in high school and would like to enroll in college courses while you are in high school, please print out and complete the Application for Special Admissions form. The form requires a signature from your high school counselor, parent, and CCC advisor prior to submission.
- Non-Credit Application: For those students who would like to take non-credit courses, please print out and complete the Non-Credit Application.
All forms or additional documents may be returned to the Registration and Enrollment Services department:
-Physical/Mailing Address: 2800 S. Lone Tree Rd., Flagstaff, AZ 86005
-Fax: (928) 226-4033
If you are an international student, please contact Registration and Enrollment Services at (928) 226-4299 to confirm admission requirements.