New Student Orientation is recommended for all students new to Coconino Community College. Learn more about CCC, the services we provide, and how to navigate the many resources on our campus!
Topics covered include:
- Planning for success
- Financial Planning
- Campus Culture
- Campus Tour
- Connections to Campus Services
- Academic Support Programs
- College Technology
To register for the In-person Student Orientation:
Students are expected to log in to their myCCC student portal before this session, as we will be going over how to navigate the student portal. If you do not have your login information, you may contact the ITS Help Desk at 928-226-4357.
In-person Fall 2023 New Student Orientation Dates
Select Lone Tree Campus (below) to schedule a New Student Orientation session. Each session allows 20 students to attend.
|Wednesday, August 16, 2023||2 pm - 5 pm|
|Monday, August 21, 2023|| |
2 pm - 5 pm
|Tuesday, August 22, 2023||9 am - 12 pm|
|Wednesday, August 23, 2023||2 pm - 5 pm|
|Friday, August 25, 2023||9 am - 12 pm|
To register for the Online New Student Orientation course:
- You must already be admitted to the college with a Comet ID. To apply for the college, visit our Apply Now page .
- Login to your myCCC student portal to register in the COL 098 course through the self-service banner.
- For additional assistance contact the Student Affairs Reception Desk at 928-226-4323 or email
New Student Orientation is a non-credit online Canvas course ideal for students new to Coconino Community College. You will have access to this course material two weeks before the first day of class through the end of the semester.
Student Ambassadors are here to provide new and current students general assistance with admissions, registration, advising, and other Coconino Community College services. These student leaders have experience navigating the college and will be a great resource to all students.
CCC Campus Tour Videos
Fourth Street Campus
Lone Tree Campus
Reference Guides and Videos
DegreeWorks - Your Degree Audit Program
What is DegreeWorks?
DegreeWorks is a web-based, degree-auditing, and tracking tool that enables students and advisors to evaluate academic progress toward graduation in accordance with college and major requirements outlined in the Academic Catalog. This tool, located in your myCCC, allows students to quickly and easily identify which requirements have been satisfied and which requirements are outstanding for the degree or certificate they have declared.
How DegreeWorks Benefits Students
- Supports real-time delivery of progress toward degree completion
- Easily determines which courses have been taken or transferred, which count as electives and requirements, and what's outstanding to complete a degree
- Online environment reduces paperwork and manual degree checklists
- Confirms your academic standing
- "What If" feature shows students how progress toward degree completion changes if they add a minor or change majors.
Tutoring Services at CCC
Drop-in Tutoring is offered online through the Canvas Course and in-person at the Lone Tree Campus. For more information, visit the Tutoring Services page.