Welcome to Tutoring Services.
Drop-in Tutoring for Spring 2021 is offered Online through the links published in the Canvas Course.
Information about Tutoring during the COVID-19 partial closure:
Coconino Community College is currently open for limited services. Tutoring Services have transitioned to an online, appointment-based platform until the college resumes regular business operations. Please do not come to a CCC campus for drop-in tutoring at this time. For more information about the college’s COVID-19 policies and partial closure, please visit the CCC Coronavirus Page
To access drop-in tutoring for Spring 2021:
Log into Canvas. You must login with your CometID and CCC password.
Open the course on your dashboard titled CCC Tutoring -Tutoring 101.
Drop-in tutoring links for Zoom are on the home page. Additional online tutoring resources are available in Modules.
Students must have stable internet access, a working microphone, and webcam in order to receive online tutoring.
- Drop-in tutoring is available through Canvas (see above).
- Tutors are available Monday through Friday 10 am to 7 pm and Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm. Not all subjects are available at all times.
- If you aren't sure when a tutor is available for your subject, check out the Tutoring Schedule.
- Tutoring is only available for students who are actively enrolled in Coconino Community College courses at this time.
Students are expected to maintain professional standards during this process:
- Be ready for your appointment on time
- Make sure the background on your webcam is appropriate
- Have your assignment and assignment prompts available
- Give the tutoring session your full attention. Please silence your cell phone and avoid distractions during your appointment.
Our online tutoring platform Smarthinking is also still available. For more information about using Smarthinking, please see the information and links further below on this page.
CCC’s tutor training program has been certified by the College Reading and Learning Association.