- Last Updated: 11 February 2016
Student Transitions & Academic Readiness Training
Student Transitions And Academic Readiness Training (S.T.A.R.T.) is a program designed to support students in the achievement of their educational goals. S.T.A.R.T. participants recieve training in areas needed to navigate college with confidence and skills to help with a successful transition into a career or a four-year university.
What Are The Benefits Of Participation?
- Develop the skills needed to navigate college operations (registering for classes, using college technology, etc.)
- Enhance leadership skills and find out about student involvement opportunities
- Professional development and job search preparation
- Prepare for transfer to a university
Checkout the workshops we are offering this semester
Are You Interested In Facilitating A Workshop?
If you are a faculty or staff member interested in facilitating a workshop fill out the call for presenters form and return it to Nichole.Gregory@coconino.edu
For More Information Contact:
Student Services Reception