Coconino Community College’s (CCC) website (coconino.edu) is publicly for gathered college resources and information. The CCC website offers supplemental information provided on the campus for Students, Faculty and Staff for online curriculum and employment information. The information and data presented on the website is released and presented as-is.
The website and website server will collect and record system data for traffic analysis and patterns. An example of the type of information that will be gathered is as follows:
- Generalized User Demographics Information
- Internet protocol of the computer or device used (IP Address)
- Device used (Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tablet, Phone, etc)
- Browser information including browser type and version
- Date, and time of accessed webpage/website
- Duration of time on webpage/website
- URL/Web page visited or requested
- Landing page/exit page
- Network type used
- Internet provider
This information may be used with non-CCC services to better understand user interaction. This information may also be used in case of misuse of the CCC online services.
A user’s browser collects cookies from the Coconino Community College website and services provided by Coconino Community College’s website automatically and without prior approval. Cookies are used by your browser to remember details of a webpage visit for consistency and convenience. Coconino Community College does not store personal identifiable information in cookies. Users can block cookies from their browser, however parts of the site may no longer work as intended.
For more information on what a Cookie is, visit this FTC site: https://www.ftc.gov/site-information/privacy-policy/internet-cookies
In addition to CCC services provided on the website, CCC may also provide connections to external services and information provided by non-CCC parties. These services may include Google (including Gmail). These third party services may have their own privacy policies not covered in this Privacy Statement. CCC is not responsible for the privacy policies of these third party services. It is always recommended to read the privacy policies of all non-CCC sites.
FERPA – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
Coconino Community College makes a reasonable effort to comply with and follow all FERPA regulations for student’s academic records.
- Browse and use information found on the Coconino Community College (CCC) web site and its pages at your own risk. Neither Coconino Community College nor the author assumes any responsibility for the content of any page reached through a link displayed here.
- The Coconino Community College Web Site does not intend to be an exhaustive source of all information, policies or procedures regarding Coconino Community College. Anyone who is interested should look at official publications such as Governing Board policies, or the student handbook for complete information.