Tribal Scholarship Information
- Last Updated: 17 November 2016
Navajo students apply for Tribal scholarships here: http://www.onnsfa.org/.
Students from all other tribes (except Navajo) will need to submit a paper FNA from your tribe to CCC for processing.
All students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and must complete a financial aid file with CCC's Office of Student Financial Aid and a file with their respective tribal scholarship office.
The following documents will be required by most tribal scholarship offices. Contact your Tribal Office for for specific documentation needed:
- Application for Scholarship (contact your tribal office to obtain)
- Tribal Financial Need Analysis ( FNA )
- Letter of Admission for new students (you will need to request this from the CCC Office of Registration and Enrollment Services)
- Verification of Enrollment for continuing students (you will need to request this from the CCC Office of Registration and Enrollment Services)
- Official Certificate of Indian Blood
- Official Academic Transcripts (you will need to request this from the CCC Office of Registration and Enrollment Services)
Tribal Websites & External Scholarships
- APS Hopi Scholars Program
- American Indian Education Foundation
- American Indian Services
- Association of American Indians Physician
- Hopi Grants and Scholarships
- National Association of Junior Auxiliaries
- Native American Education Grant - Presbyterian Church
- Native American Scholarships
- Navajo Tribe
- Planet Youth