Disability Resources collaborates with the Learning Enhancement Center to provide proctored testing to students qualified for this accommodation. This resource is provided as a service to both the student and the instructor. Any student requesting that a test be proctored must request a proctored test by accessing the Disability Resources website at www.coconino.edu/drc.
Please use the Proctored Testing Sheet for Instructors when making your request.
Testing Accommodation Procedure
Flagstaff (Lone Tree, Fourth Street)
· Apply for services and submit appropriate documentation about your disability(ies) to the Disability Resources program and provide Letter of Accommodation to your instructor.
· Inform Instructor EVERY TIME you wish to use your testing accommodation.
· Be sure to fully understand the private testing accommodation and how to access it.
· Make your request for testing services as soon as you know the date of your exam or no less than three business days before exam. Last minute requests will not guarantee a private room.
To request a test accommodation,
· Visit our website at: www.coconino.edu/drc , complete a Proctor Request Form, and click on the “Submit” button.
· Complete your exam or quiz on the same day as the rest of the class. If unable to do this, talk with your Instructor and have your Instructor contact Disability Resources with alternate exam date and/or time.
· Show up for your scheduled exam 15 minutes early. If you are late, you may not have enough time to complete your exam.
· Bring a photo I.D. and show up at least 15 minutes early for your exam.
· If you are unable to attend your scheduled exam, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for contacting your Instructor and Disability Resources as soon as possible!
· Contact Disability Resources with any questions, comments, concerns or challenges regarding private testing.
· Complete a Proctored Testing Form Instruction Sheet and attach one to each exam. Make sure your instructions on the form are comprehensive, clear and accurate.
· ALL EXAMS and related test materials MUST BE SUBMITTED electronically, using a MS Office product firstname.lastname@example.org , at least 3 business days prior to the date of the exam.
· Contact Disability Resources as soon as possible with any questions, comments, concerns, or challenges regarding these directions.