Please the Note Taker Announcement when soliciting your classes for note takers.
- Read the note taking information on the DR website
- Make the appropriate announcement in the class
- Provide interested students with Charity’s contact information
- Initiate contact with DR immediately if the note taker is not providing this important service due to absences or lack of follow through.
Disability Resources will:
- Assist students in accessing this accommodation
- Provide an Instructor Notification Letter and this form to the student to:
- Inform instructor about this accommodation and how to coordinate this service.
- Meet with students, faculty, and staff who have questions, comments, concerns, or challenges with note taking accommodations.
- Follow up with the instructor periodically throughout the semester to see how the note taking process is working.
Would you consider giving extra credit to the student chosen as the note taker? If so, please mention that when you read this announcement.