Registration & Payment Instructions
Login to WEB 4 Students
Select "Student Services" tab at top, proceed to registration.
Look at classes to add, then search by term, and submit!
Next, select a course that applies, then select class search.
Select the course from selection found and click register.
Current schedule will display classes registered, to complete registration, payment arrangements must be completed.
Select "Student Services" tab & select a payment option that applies to your needs. Please contact financial aid for further financial assistance (928.226.4219 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
New Payment Procedure
*Improved class scheduling *Confirm your class schedule sooner *Fewer waiting lists
Students must make arrangements for full payment at the time of registration.
Registration is not complete until full payment arrangements are made.
- Cash or cash equivalent: students may pay in full cash, check, debit or credit card for classes on the day of registration to have their classes held.
- Financial aid: financial aid students will have their classes held once they have completed their necessary paperwork and have received a financial aid award.
Example: Pell Grants, loans, or tribal aid.
Visit: http://www.coconino.edu/sa/finaid/Pages/calendar.aspx for a complete list of deadlines.
- Payment Plan: students can sign up for the FACTS payent plan. If a student satisfies the $30 registration fee and any required down payments (which vary depending on registration date), they will be considered to have arranged for full payment and their classes will be held.
- Veterans: classes for Veterans will be held all semester. If at any time a student is determined to be ineligible for Veteran's assistance, they must arrange for payment in order for their classes to be held.
- Third party: payment through employer, tribal government, vocational rehabilitation or other outside agencies must provide a letter stating payment.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU!