Please read through this list thoroughly before completing the application.
*Please note that each login session is good for one hour, your application must be submitted within that one hour. We strongly recommend you save your application every 20 minutes..
Scholarship Application Checklist:
1. All applicants must be admitted to Coconino Community College.
2. You will need your Comet ID to login and complete the scholarship application:
Click here to find your COMET ID (When logging in from off-campus, you will need to put "@coconino.edu" after your CometID. For example: "email@example.com).
3. We suggest you review the application to determine if you can complete it at this time. If there is required information you do not have available, take note of what information you need to obtain; close the form and come back to it later. If you have questions regarding the application you may contact Financial Aid at 928-226-4219 or FINAID@COCONINO.EDU. If you have technical problems please contact the CCC Help Desk at 928-226-HELP (4357).
4. Within the application are essay sections that are required for specific scholarships. Please read through the instructions to ensure you do not exceed the word count limit for each essay. All applicants must complete the Student Essay with a maximum of 1000 words. If any of your essays exceed the specified word limit your application will NOT be considered. We suggest that you write your essays ahead of time in a word processor. You may use the word count feature to ensure you do not exceed the maximum allowable words for each essay. Completing and saving your essays ahead of time make the application easier to complete and gives you time to carefully proofread and consider your responses. Online text boxes often fail due to network traffic on the internet, browser issues and other complications.
5. Click "OK" to submit your application. If there is an error in the form, such as an empty required field, the page will refresh and you will have to scroll to find the part of the form that needs attention–look for red text. If the form is submitted successfully, you will be taken to a screen that lists "View/Edit My Application", your last name, first name and email address. There are no further steps unless you wish to edit the application.You will receive a confirmation email at the email address you provide on the application. The subject line of the confirmation email reads "CCC Scholarship Application 2013-2014 SUBMISSION CONFIRMATION". The confirmation email should arrive within minutes, if you do not receive it within 24 hours, and have checked your junk mail boxes, contact the CCC Help Desk at 928-226-HELP (4357) for assistance.
6. You may view and edit your application at any time up until the deadline of March 31, 2013; then click on Edit item. If your application had red text prior to clicking "Okay, your scholarship application will not be saved.
7. Complete the 2013-2014 Scholarship Application here.
Student Financial Aid / Veterans Services Homepage