303-11 ACADEMIC DISHONESTY—PROCEDURE
Honesty in academic work is a central element of the College’s learning environment.
1. Academic dishonesty is a violation of the Student Code of Conduct as defined in Procedure 503-01.
2. When a student commits an act of academic dishonesty, the instructor is responsible for determining the grade for the course or assignment.
3. Incidents of academic dishonesty are reported to the Director of Student Services or designee for adjudication and follow up.
1. References: Procedure 503-01
2. Revision history: 10/12/2011
3. Legal review: none
4. Sponsor: Academic Affairs
Adopted by College Council: 10/12/2011
COCONINO COMMUNITY COLLEGE