- After you login to Web4 (https://webapp2.coconino.edu:4443/prod/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin ), you can access information from two different menus:
- The Student Services & Financial Aid menu provides links to information on registration, class schedules, grades, transcripts and financial aid.
- The Personal Information menu allows you to change your PIN, view your address, phone number, e-mail address and emergency contact information.
- Select Term:
Information you can access through Web Registration is often given for a specific term. Use Select Term to specify the term you want screen.
When you are highlighting selections in drop down menus or entering information into field blocks and you would like to "clear" everything and start over, click on the Reset button located at the bottom of your screen.
- What do I do if I don't know my User ID and PIN?
Your user id will be your CometID. Use the CometID Finder to get it. This should be on your receipt from Registration. Initially, your PIN will be your date of birth in MMDDYY format. You will be asked to change your PIN to a 6-digit number (other than your birth date) once you login. If you cannot find your ID, PIN or are having other trouble call 928-226-4357.
- How do I change my PIN?
The first time you login, you will be required to change your PIN. Login using your current numeric PIN. Click on Personal Information and then Change PIN. Enter your old PIN and enter a new 6-digit number for your new PIN. Enter the same new number again for verification. When finished, click on Change PIN.
- What if I forgot my PIN?
From the LOGIN page, click on the "Forgot PIN" button. You will be asked to reset your PIN once you answer the security question that you provided when you first logged in. NOTE: If you try more than 3 times to login unsuccessfully, your account will be disabled. Please contact the Help Desk at 928-226-4357 to re-set your PIN.
- What if I get the "break-in attempt" message?
Banner web generates a random Web ID each time a menu, procedure or frameset is accessed and stores this information. A check is performed with each access to compare the value of the Web ID with the value stored in the database. If they are not the same, it is assumed that a "break-in attempt" has occurred and a message will be displayed indicating the user is required to login again.
- A class I need is full or not offered - what do I do?
The people who operate this system do not have any control over these issues and cannot fix these types of problems. Each academic department makes their own decisions about what classes to offer, days, times, etc.
Contact an advisor or the faculty member that teaches the class you need and they can help you.
- Why aren't my fees showing when I view my account balance after registering?
Most likely you didn't "complete your registration". Login and select "Student Services & Financial Aid", then "Registration". Scroll down and click on "Complete Your Registration".
Questions?? If you need assistance, contact email@example.com
or 928-226-HELP (226-4357)