Strategic Planning & Support
2012 - 2105 Strategic Plan
Dr. Leah Bornstein addresses the college community on national and state higher education issues at the Strategic Planning Potluck
On October 21, 2011 CCC President Leah L. Bornstein launched the second cycle of developing the college's three-year strategic plan with a college-wide potluck.
The second cycle of strategic planning builds on the process and results of the previous strategic plan. The college's recent accreditation self-study, the Arizona Community Colleges: Long-Term Strategic Vision (2011), and updated environmental scanning results serve among the resources being used to craft the new strategic plan.
2012-2015 Strategic Plan Launch, a presentation by Dr. Leah L. Bornstein and Dr. Steve Chambers, Strategic Planning Potluck, October 21, 2011.
Strategic Plan Implementation Status Reports
2008 - 2011
On September 26, 2007 CCC President Leah L. Bornstein launched a process of developing the college’s three-year strategic plan with a Planning Retreat. The strategic plan, implementation updates, and support documents are located below.
2008-2011 Strategic Plan Implementation Progress
Annual District Planing Report Cycles
- CCC District Strategic Plan Year Three (2010-11)
- CCC District Strategic Plan Year Two (2009-10)
- CCC District Strategic Plan Year One (2008-09)
- District Governing Board and President's Strategic Goals
- Full strategic Plan for 2008-2011
- Annual District Planing Report Cycles
- Trends in Higher Education: Internationally, Nationally, Statewide, & Locally, a presentation by: Dr. Leah L. Bornstein and Dr. Kathleen A. Corak, Coconino Community College, Strategic Planning Retreat September 26, 2007
Previous Planning Documents