RULES GOVERNING USE OF FACILITIES
Compliance with these rules and all Activity / Facility Use procedures is required by all users.
1. The event is not confirmed and no marketing or invitation shall be distributed until the event contact person has received the Activity/Facility Use Form back from Coconino Community College (CCC), with an “Approved” stamp and initial from the scheduling office.
2. Non-College parties must provide a Certificate of Insurance listing CCC as additional insured for the use of College facilities. See CCC Facility Use Procedural Guidelines 120-1-7 for coverage and limits.
3. Non-College parties must check-in with Security and are also requested to notify Security when leaving.
4. Parking permits are required Monday through Friday at both Flagstaff campuses. Temporary parking permits or designated parking areas will be available and will be provided to you at the beginning of your event.
5. NO ANIMALS ALLOWED inside the building except state recognized service animals. It is suggested that the animal wear the service animal vest while inside any Coconino Community College facility.
6. only masking/Gaffers tape may be used to affix anything to any surface inside or outside the entire campus, including conference rooms and solicitation areas.
7. If furniture is rearranged it must be returned to its original set-up.
8. If additional seating is needed please contact Facilities. DO NOT TAKE CHAIRS FROM AN ADJOINING ROOM. The organization will be charged accordingly for additional items, if applicable.
9. SMOKING IS PROHIBITED in all buildings and allowed only in designated areas outside the building.
10. WEAPONS, LOOK-ALIKES, disorderly conduct, the use of intoxicants or drugs on school property are strictly prohibited and shall result in immediate cancellation of activity.
11. No personal or non-college software will be installed on College computers and/or network.
12. No food or drink is allowed in any computer classroom or lab.
13. Food and beverages are allowed in classrooms and conference rooms; however, the user is responsible for delivery, setup, cleanup, and returning the area to a pristine condition.
14. Additional charges may be assessed for Security, Facilities, Custodial, and/or snow removal, if deemed necessary.
15. The organization and/or internal department utilizing the facility and equipment assumes all liability and agrees to make prompt restitution for any loss or damage occurring during the applicant’s use of the facility and equipment.
16. Groups using a facility will confine their activities to the areas and equipment assigned them. Any room changes must be approved through the scheduling office prior to the event occurring.
17. Art objects and displays shall not be moved, touched, or handled in any way except by authorized individuals of the College Art Department.
18. Copies and/or faxes are not provided for non-College organizations and functions.
19. The College reserves the right to cancel any reservation if deemed to be in its best interest to do so. The College will not be responsible for financial loss to a potential user if such a cancellation is communicated prior to five (5) calendar days before the scheduled facility use date.
20. The College will not be responsible for financial loss to a potential user if the facility is made unavailable because of Acts of Nature or any other circumstances beyond its control.
21. Full payment is due five (5) working days prior to the event. If payment is not received by this date, contract and event will automatically be cancelled.
22. Failure to cancel 48 hours in advance will result in a charge of full facility rental.
If you agree to abide by the Rules and Regulations, click the appropriate link below to proceed.
Any problems with these pages or links, please email Carol Gallegos at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 928-226-4271.