Steps to Start Your Online Class
Step 1: Check The Technical Requirements
Read through the technical requirements page. You will need to meet the minimum hardware/software requirements below in order to view your Online Course.
Step 2: Review Online Course Offerings
Find out what courses are available online by using our online course schedule. After you choose your term on the "Class Schedule Search" page, choose "Online Web Class" for your Instructional Method.
Step 3: Register For Your Course
You may have already done this step, but you cannot start until you register and pay your fees and tuition.
Step 4: Learn your ID and Password for your Online Class
- Username: Your WebCT ID is the same as your student ID. For example, @00007890. This ID should be 8 digits and you should get it when you register. It is also on your student ID card.
- Password: Our passwords are now linked to the Web4 Students' Password. If you have already logged into Web4, then your password will be the same as the Web4 password. Default password is your birthday in mmddyy format. It would be best if the password is immediately changed from the default. Login To Web4 Students and change your password.
Step 5: Log into your Course.
- Login to Blackboard or type elearn4.coconino.edu into the address bar at the top of your web browser.
- You can also click the login button at the top left of this page. You will also find the WebCT login in the Academics drop down menu on the home page.
- Do not bookmark the login page to WebCT. This may cause login errors for you in the future. We recommend that you bookmark elearn4.coconino.edu instead. This way you will be able to find WebCT even if the college's web site is down.
- Follow your instructors' directions for getting started in your course.
- You may not be able to login to your course until the first day of instruction.
Technical Help and Login Assistance
If you are in need of technical support, the best advice we can give you is to first be patient and calm. Take a minute and look carefully at the screen. Sometimes our WebCT system can be difficult to navigate, please take a moment to try again, make sure that your browser and system are supported, and then if you still have trouble contact our staff.
If you need to contact our staff, then you can call 928-226-HELP (928-226-4357) or send an email to email@example.com. Your voice mail or email will be responded to within 24-48 hours.
For more information about our user support system and services please go to the Help Desk's web site at: http://wwwb.coconino.edu/its/user_services/helpdesk/.