Refund Policies (208-01)
1. A refund of tuition and fees is made only to students who follow official withdrawal procedures. A withdrawal is not official until cleared through the Office of Student Financial Aid and processed by Admission and Records.
2. 100% of tuition and fees paid for regular semester and summer session courses will be refunded to students officially withdrawn through the 5th business day of the semester/summer session. There will be no refund after the 5th business day.
3. 100% of tuition and fees paid for short courses will be refunded to students officially withdrawn up to and including the first class session. The withdrawal must be initiated no later than the 1st business day following the first class session. There will be no refund after the 1st business day following the first class session.
4. A student may request a refund outside of the refund deadlines under the following circumstances:
a. Refund for serious illness – prorated from the date of withdrawal.
b. Refund for death of student or student’s spouse, parent, or child – prorated from the date of withdrawal.
c. Refund for military service – 100% refund.
5. A student may petition for an exception to the refund procedure for circumstances not included in the Refund Procedure. The Refund Review Committee will determine refunds requested through the petition process.
This catalog was prepared on the basis of the best information available at the time of publication. All information is subject to change without notice, obligation, or liability.