Community & Corporate Learning
Community & Corporate Learning is the newest division at Coconino Community College located at the CCC 4th St. Campus & Technology Center, specializing in professional and corporate development. The Division offers a variety of accredited career development courses ranging from Customer Service to Spanish for Managers and Advanced Excel. On the corporate end, CCL offers our six module Leadership Academy as well as customized contract training to address any specific needs of a company. Please visit the Customized Training and Job Training link for a listing of corporate training and professional development courses.
The following departments are included within Community and Corporate Learning:
- Corporate Learning/Contract Training
- Lifelong Learning/Non-Credit Community Enrichment Programs
- Job Training/Career Development/On-line Certifications
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Small Business Development Center
- Fee Based Testing Services (GED, HESI,DSST,OPMetc.)
Please call (928) 526-7647 for further questions.