Academic Affairs consists of three divisions :
- Arts & Sciences - This division focuses on academic subjects such as English, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Foreign Languages, Math, Biology, Chemistry, Astronomy and the creative arts.
- Career & Technical Education - This division focuses on career oriented subject matter such as Education, Computer Information Systems, Business, Accounting, Construction, Public Safety, Medical and Nursing fields. Also included are the Perkins grants and High School transitions programs such as Dual Enrollment and the CAVIAT central programs.
- Corporate & Community Learning - This division focuses on delivering fee based training, testing and non-credit classes. This includes custom training for business and organizations as well as personal enrichment classes for individuals and the community at large.
Academic Affairs also manages:
- Curriculum - This department coordinates new and changed courses as well as articulation working with the academic divisions and other higher education institutions in Arizona. This department also manages the College Catalog.
- Adult Education - This department helps adults receive developmental education, get their high school equivalent degree and prepare for college level courses.