Scholarship Application Checklist:
1. All applicants must be currently admitted to Coconino Community College.
2. Login at the following page https://intranet.coconino.edu/sa/finaid/Lists/Scholarship Application/NewForm.aspx to fill out the application. You will need your Comet ID to log in. To find your COMET ID, follow this link: http://www.coconino.edu/cometfinder
3. Many fields are required and must be completed in order to submit the application. We suggest you review the application and determine if you can complete the required fields at this time. If there is required information you do not currently have available, take note of what information you need to obtain; close the form and come back to it later.
4. You are required to complete a student essay as part of the application. We highly recommend writing and saving your essay in a word processing program (such as Microsoft Word) , then copy and paste it into the essay text box on the application form. There is a 1000 WORD LIMIT on essays. Your word processing program should be able to help you identify how many words are in your essay. Microsoft Word shows the number of words in your document at the bottom left of the screen.
5. You will receive a confirmation email at the email address you provide on the application. The subject line of the confirmation email reads "CCC Scholarship Application 2011-2012 SUBMISSION CONFIRMATION". The confirmation email should arrive within minutes, but if you do not receive it within 24 hours, and have checked your junk mail boxes, contact Financial Aid at 928-226-4219 or FINAID@COCONINO.EDU.
6. You may view and edit your application at any time up until the deadline of March 31, 2011 by following this link: https://intranet.coconino.edu/sa/finaid/Lists/Scholarship Application/