Help Desk (Technical Support)
In the upcoming weeks, Information Technology Services (ITS) will be implementing new password complexity rules for Banner and Windows account passwords. For further information regarding these changes please visit our Password Information page.
- The Computer Lab on Lone Tree and 4th Street will be closed starting August 9th, until the start of Fall semester on August 25th.
- The Lone Tree Help Desk is on limited hours during our Summer Term. Both will be open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- The Lone Tree Computer Lab is closed until the beginning of the semester starting 8/25.
- The 4th Street Help Desk and Computer Lab are closed until the beginning of the semester starting 8/25.
We are here to serve you. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please choose from one of the following options:
Contact the ITS Help Desk:
Phone: (928) 226 - 4357
Have a question? Review our Frequently Asked Questions listed below to see if your question has already been answered.
Did you know you can submit a Support Request for one of our trained technicians to assist you? Fill out our Support Request form and a trained technician will assist you.
Hours & Locations
We have knowledgeable staff at all three main campuses: Lone Tree, 4th Street, and Page.
Frequently Asked Questions
New Password Guidelines
- Passwords cannot contain the user's account name or parts of the user' full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length
Passwords must contain characters from all of the three following categories:
- English uppercase alphabet characters (A-Z)
- English lowercase alphabet characters (a-z)
- Base 10 digits (0-9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Web 4 Students, Faculty and Staff!
Students: The links on the right will allow you to view information about classes and general Financial Aid. Admitted students can login to the secure area to register for classes, print your class schedule and unofficial transcripts.
Note: The class schedule shown is a general public access item and does not indicate class status. To view detailed class schedule information (open/closed class listings), you will need to login.
To Login: Your User ID will be your CometID. Use the CometID finder, to find your CometID.If you are a first time user, your PIN will be your date of birth (MMDDYY).
IMPORTANT! Remember to click EXIT when you are finished to protect the confidentiality of your information
Note: For best results use Internet Explorer 5.5sp2 or higher. This system is not available from midnight to 4 am during system maintenance.
STUDENTS! To find your Tax Notification Documents in Web4 follow these instructions:
It may be helpful to write these steps down before logging in.
- Login to Web4 below
- Select Student Services
- Select Student Records
- Select Tax Notification
- Enter a Tax Year: 2012
- Click the submit button